For the first time ever the whole TY class went to participate and cheer on the TY groups who were entered into the competition. This was the first SciFest@College competition that we've been at in person since May 2019 - so it was really exciting to be back in TU Dublin Blanchardstown.
Phoenix, Praise, Sam - created a 'Cosmos Crash' game for children to learn about space using Scratch
- Won 1st Prize Intermediate Technology section
- Won Institute of Physics award
- Won ESERO Ireland Discover Space award
Hugo, Josh, Brendan - created a 'Wii-like' fitness game for children using Scratch and a web-cam
- Won 2nd Prize Intermediate Technology section
Joan, Charlie, Luke - created 'Teacher Tower' - a gamification of revising for the Junior Cycle using Scratch
- Won 3rd Prize Intermediate Technology section
- Won Business Excellence Institute Award
Well done to you all - all your hard work since September paid off!