Culture and Values
Originally founded by the Jewish community in 1954, today Stratford College welcomes students of all faiths and none.
Cultural and religious diversity is a defining feature of the school. As is a commitment to honour the past, value the present and engage with the future.
The values underpinning our culture and outlook include:
- Creating and sustaining a friendly, village campus.
- Respecting the individual and student voice.
- Committing to cultural and religious diversity.
- Fostering an environment of collaboration and of working together.
- Encouraging active citizenship and leadership.
- Sustaining high levels of parental engagement and satisfaction.
- Creating a place where our students are seen, and heard.